Shine Bright This Season with Our DIY Facial Highlighter
Posted Thursday December 6, 2012 3:31 PM GMT
Ready to light up the room this holiday season? Shine bright for every occasion with this do-it-yourself facial highlighter.
What makes this two ingredient potion even better than its sparkling effect? It gives you an excuse to repurpose old eyeshadow that might have broken or fell victim to forgotteness at the bottom of your makeup bag. Score.
What you'll need:
- A shimmery or glimmery eyeshadow to use as the base
- A small container
- 3-5 pumps of a regular or face lotion
- Take the eyeshadow, break it up into pieces and add to the empty container.
- Add 3-5 pumps of a non-greasy lotion to the container. If you tend to have sensitive skin, a facial moisturizer is best.
- Once mixed, apply as desired atop cheekbones.
By Nicole James