Rise & Shine: Start Your Day with a Wake-Me-Up Body Scrub!
Posted Monday June 18, 2012 2:47 PM GMT
In the morning, it can hard to muster up the energy you need to get moving towards a productive day.
Some of us need a big cup of Joe to perk up our senses, while others need to go for a morning jog. However, we know of one thing that caffeine seekers and run-aholics alike can integrate into their morning regimens that will aid in the waking-up process – a fantastic re-energizing body scrub!
One of the scrub’s main ingredients, peppermint, is known as a natural mental stimulant, so allow it to satisfy not only your body, but also your mind! The other additives, coffee, sugar crystals and olive oil help to exfoliate skin and lend skin a gorgeous, healthy looking glow!
Here’s to a great day!
What you’ll need:
- ¼ Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Pure Turbinado Sugar
- 15 Drops Peppermint Essential Oil
- ½ Cup Used Coffee Ground from Freshly Brewed Pot
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Put into a large storage jar. Product will keep for 2 weeks - longer if refrigerated.
- When in the shower or bathtub, apply the scrub to skin, rubbing in circular motions.
- Rinse well and follow with a body cleanser.