Revamp Your Complexion with this Invigorating Lime & Honey Facial Scrub!
Posted Monday September 3, 2012 7:50 AM GMT
Who knew skincare could be so…yummy?
Yes, you heard us right – yummy. There are a number of delectable ingredients we consume on the daily to satisfy hunger pangs that can also be used in our skincare regimens to lend skin a radiant glow people pay serious bucks for.
One particular concoction we’re currently obsessed with is the lime and honey facial scrub. One that exfoliates skin to perfection, this particular cleanser works to rid your face of dead skin cells and unveil a more flawless look.
Here’s how to make the magic happen!
What you’ll need:
- 1/3 Cup rolled oats
- 1/3 Cup unsalted nuts (almonds, hazelnuts, etc.)
- 1 Tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1/4 Cup milk
- Lime juice from HALF a lime
- Food processer
- Small jar for storage
- Grind the oats and nuts together in the food processor until the two form to make a fine, powdery consistency.
- Add in the grapeseed oil, honey, milk and lime juice. Mix together.
- If you need to, add in more milk until the mixture comes to a thin consistency.
- Cleanse face and neck daily. Rinse and moisturize afterwards.
*Refrigerate when not using!
By: Jessica Bruno