Look We Love: DIY Studded Denim
Posted Thursday February 16, 2012 5:28 PM GMT
It's about that time again! Yes, we're talking shorts season. So, what better way to get gear up our gams than to make yourself a cute new pair of studded cut off jeans?
These trendy little wares are all the rage for spring and summer this year, and now we here at DIY have figured out a way to create a customized version all our own (and it couldn't be easier)!
What you'll need:
- a pair of cut off jean shorts, or a pair of old jeans you can cut into shorts
- the studs of your choosing (you can get them at any crafts store)
What to do:
- Lay your cut off jeans on a table or flat surface.
- Take your studs and decide which area(s) you'd like to decorate.
- Once you planned out where you want to place the studs, go ahead and poke the pronged portion of each stud through your shorts (this should happen quite easily).
- After each stud is placed in its correct spot, flatten out the prongs to secure them in place.
A new pair of vamped up denim duds is as easy as that! So, go on, get creative! The s...tuds are the limit!
Photo Credit Sabo Skirt