Happy Hour: How to Use Vodka to Add Sexy Shine to Your Hair
Posted Wednesday January 30, 2013 9:57 AM GMT
We know what you’re thinking: Vodka? In my hair?
Yes, you heard us correctly.
Alcohol helps to lower the pH balance of your hair, causing the cuticles to close, making your strands appear sleek, shiny and frizz-free.
We have a simple cocktail you can mix up at home that will lend your lackluster locks the moisture and radiance they crave … no bartending experience required.
What you’ll need:
- A shot of vodka
- Deep conditioner
- 2 – 3 drops of your favorite essential oil
- Dispense the deep conditioner into a bowl (However much you’d use in one use).
- Add in the vodka and essential oil.
- Massage into hair and allow it to soak into your tresses for 20 minutes.
- Rinse out with warm water.
By Jessica Bruno