Get Your Favorite Celeb Looks Worn At the 2012 Golden Globes
Posted Wednesday January 18, 2012 11:52 AM GMT
The Golden Globe red carpet was full of gorgeous and glamorous fashions worn by the hottest celebs in the industry.
Their fashion choices have gotten a lot of buzz over the past few days, but we'd like to chat for a bit about their fancy do's and bombshell makeup! If you have been wondering how to emulate their looks, here's how:
Reese Witherspoon's beachy waves -
1. On dry hair, layer Pureology Root Lift from roots to tips. Blowdry with a medium round brush for volume.
2. Working around the head, wrap hair around a 1” iron creating soft curls.
4. Separate curls with finger, Apply Anti Breakage Twist for added texture and definition.
5. Backcomb (tease) the crown for volume and finish with a mist of hairspray.
Charlize Theron's soft side bun -
1. Diffuse naturally wavy/curly hair or set on medium-sized hot rollers.
2. If you have straight hair, blow dry with a round brush and curl with a 1" iron.
3. Take the entire section from ear to ear and secure back with a low side ponytail.
4. Add Pureology Anti Breakage Twist through your fingers and rake front section with fingers creating a side part draping towards pony and secure with bobby pins in a criss cross manner for added security.
5. Complete the look with a glamorous headband.
Freida Pinto's retro-inspired 'do -
1. Wet hair and apply a generous amount of L’Oréal Paris EverStyle Volume Boosting Mousse before using a hairdryer to blowdry hair using your fingers.
2. Apply a root lifting spray to just the crown area to create lift.
3. Using a round brush, blast hair – separated in sections – with high heat and then temporarily set each section with Velcro rollers.
4. After spraying each section with L’Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray let the hair sit.
5. (Frieda got her makeup done while she let her hair sit). Then, take out the rollers and brush through the curls to create soft, flowing waves.
6. Next, tease the crown for added volume and take the top portion of the hair with a few pieces from each side and create a very subtle, soft twist that flows into the length of the hair.
7. To finish the look, use a touch of shine-enhancing cream to smooth out the length and sides.
Emma Stone’s Makeup -
Revlon PhotoReady Perfecting Primer
Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup in Nude
Chanel Powder Blush in Orchid Rose
Chanel Intense Eye Pencil in Noir
Revlon ColorStay 16H Eyeshadow Quad in Precocious
Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara in Noir
Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Lollipop
Chanel Nail Colour in Ballerina