Get the Look: Claire Danes' Super Sexy (and Simple) Golden Globe Hairstyle
Posted Tuesday January 15, 2013 9:24 AM GMT
Claire Danes was a total knockout at the 2013 Golden Globe Awards. We loved her sexy red Versace gown, but were even more smitten by her perfectly tousled waves.
Celebrity hairstylist Peter Butler created the “Homeland” actress’ effortlessly glamorous ‘do, drawing inspiration from none other than the ever-so-sultry Jessica Rabbit.
Thinking curls for your next date night? Here’s everything you’ll need to copy this seductive look:
What you’ll need:
- Frizz-Ease Moisture Barrier Firm-Hold Hairspray
- Frizz-Ease Secret Weapon Flawless Finishing Crème
- A paddle brush
- Blowdry hair with a large, round, boar bristle brush. Take a curling iron with a 1 1/2-inch barrel and start curling hair section by section. Set the curls with Frizz-Ease Moisture Barrier Firm-Hold Hairspray.
- To create the perfect wave, use a paddle brush to brush through curls. Apply Frizz-Ease Secret Weapon Flawless Finishing Crème throughout the hair — it will soften hair and add shine while leaving the curls chunky and intact.
- Finish by adding a fine mist of Frizz-Ease Moisture Barrier Firm Hold Hairspray to lock in the style.
By Jessica Bruno