Seasonal Skin Saver: Get Your Holiday Glow the Natural Way
Posted Wednesday December 5, 2012 2:37 PM GMT
Is the cold weather causing your kisser to suffer? Give your skin the TLC it deserves and get your glow back in time for the holidays with help from two kitchen pantry staples.
With water, honey, lemon and just twenty minutes on the clock, this must-try awakening DIY is sure to banish any sign of the winter blues from your face.
What you'll need:
- A boiling pot of water to steam your face over
- Two teaspoons of fresh lemon juice
- Two teaspoons of honey
- Steam your face for a few minutes to open pores.
- Mix the lemon juice and honey together.
- Apply mask to your face and let sit for 20 minutes.
- Gently rinse away with warm water when time is up.
By Nicole James