Relax & Unwind with this Foaming Vanilla-Honey Bubble Bath!
Posted Thursday June 21, 2012 3:04 PM GMT
Whether you’re working hard or hardly working, the stresses of life combined with the daily obligations we must fill can be extremely taxing, and if you didn’t know this already, stress has an extremely negative effect on the body (yikes!).
So, what better way to wind down and center your inner being than by submersing yourself into a warm, luxurious bubble bath! The sudsy greatness of a soothing tub session is enough to calm even the most tightly wound of individuals.
So whether you’re looking for a mega-release from the work world, or just treating your bod to a little TLC, go ahead and spoil yourself with this vanilla-honey bubble bath recipe!
Let the aromas relax you while the ingredients soothe and treat skin to make it even more radiant than the moment you stepped in!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 Cup Light Oil (sunflower or almond)
- ½ Cup Honey
- ½ Cup Mild Body Soap
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- Mix all ingredients together in a glass jar (One that you can store the concoction in).
- Shake gentle to ensure everything is combining together nicely.
- Pour ¼ cup of the mixture under running bath water when you’re ready to use.