Pamper Your Feet With This DIY Pumpkin Scrub
Posted Saturday October 12, 2013 8:50 AM GMT
Tending to your tootsies is a no-brainer during the summertime, however it's even more important to pamper them during the cold-weather seasons.
Months of wearing closed-toe shoes can make it easy to forget about our feet — unfortunately, doing so will leave you frightened at the sight of them come springtime.
So, we suggest slathering on a scrub at least twice a month. This will help to maintain pleasant looking paws, and besides, who doesn't like partaking in a little self-indulgent TLC? We do.
For an autumn-appropriate pamper session try out this do-it-yourself pumpkin foot scrub below.
What you need:
- 1/4 Cooked pureed pumpkin
-1/4 Cup brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon almond oil or olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon ground coffee beans
- The juice of half a lemon
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl
- Scrub onto your feet for 5 to 10 minutes
- Rinse off with warm water and pat dry