How to Copy Jennifer Lawrence's Vogue-Chic Hair Courtesy of Oribe
Posted Monday August 19, 2013 11:49 AM GMT
Leave it to Jennifer Lawrence to blow all other Vogue covers out of the water.
The 23-year-old actress is featured on the mag’s September 2013 issue and looks absolutely stunning, donning an array of autumn-chic outfits, her famously seductive stare, and a newly cropped ‘do.
Her tousled waves were styled by Oribe, who was inspired by legendary Italian actress Monica Vitti and the classic film “Bonnie and Clyde.” “The style is all about movement,” said Oribe, noting that Lawrence’s volume and texture, coupled with her face-framing layered cut, are perfect for fall.
The hair guru has graciously supplied all the information we need to know how to recreate Jen’s Vogue hairstyle at home. Follow the simple steps below:
What you’ll need:
- Oribe Grandiose Hair Plumping Mousse
- Oribe Thick Dry Finishing Spray
- Oribe Soft Dry Conditioner Spray
- Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray
- Oribe Impermeable Anti-Humidity Spray
- Oribe Smooth Style Serum
- Apply Grandiose Hair Plumping Mousse to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush.
- Once the hair is dry, spray in some Thick Dry Finishing Spray and hit it with the blow dryer again.
- Take a large-barrel curling iron and bend and shape the hair.
- Spray Soft Dry Conditioner Spray throughout the hair and Dry Texturizing Spray at the roots.
- Finish with Impermeable Anti-Humidity Spray and detail with Smooth Style Serum, if necessary.
By Jessica Bruno
Photo Credit: Vogue