DIY Valentine’s Day Nail Art to Get Your Hands On
Posted Tuesday February 12, 2013 12:45 PM GMT
We’ve been known to carry our heart on our sleeve, but this Valentine’s Day we’re taking it to our nails.
Feast your eyes in this adorable design, created by One Nail to Rule Them All.
Flirty, fabulous, and oh, so seasonally-appropriate, the artwork features tiny hearts sprinkled over top Essie’s eye-popping Leading Lady hue.
We’ve got the low down on how you can pamper your pointers with this V Day look at home:
What you’ll need:
- Essie nail polish in Leading Lady
- Essie nail polish in Snap Happy
- Essie nail polish in Beyond Cozy
- Barry M nail polish in Bright Pink
- A small detailing brush.
- Swipe on two coats of Leading Lady. Wait until the base is completely dry.
- Then, using the small detailing brush, create mini hearts in a variety of the other nail polish colors.
- After every nail has dried, cover with a top coat to protect your loved-up pointers!
Photo Credit: One Nail to Rule Them All