DIY: Get in the Halloween Spirit with this Adorable Pumpkin Nail Art!
Posted Wednesday October 30, 2013 8:04 AM GMT
Halloween is right around the corner, and what better way to perfect the tiny details of your spirited look than with a themed mani?
Our fave nail art guru from One Nail To Rule Them All has the cutest pumpkin-adorned tip treatment you can DIY at home. It’s easy to create and will garner you a ton of compliments. We promise!
What you'll need:
- OPI My Vampire is Buff
- Barry M Satsuma
- Barry M Mushroom
- Barry M Key Lime
- Seche Vite topcoat
- Detailing brushes
- Paint the entire base of your nails with OPI's My Vampire Is Buff. (You could also use white if you’d prefer.)
- Draw a semi-circle of the orange polish onto the tips of your nails.
- Using a thin brush, paint a lighter shade of orange (mix a bit of white/nude with the orange) in stripes to create a pumpkin-like effect.
- Using a tiny detail brush, paint a stem for the pumpkin using Barry M – Mushroom.
- With the same thin brush, paint a spiral of green using Barry M – Key Lime.
- Finish off with a topcoat to seal in your design and you’re done!
Photo Credit: One Nail To Rule Them All