Acne Be Gone: Zap Zits with this DIY Facial Mask
Posted Tuesday August 20, 2013 11:40 AM GMT
Breakouts happen — usually when life's biggest moments are upon us.
Yes, even us at here DIY battle problematic skin every now and then. Luckily, we found a solution to those pesky, pop-up pimples, a soothing yet effective mask that gets to work on your acne in as little as 15 minutes.
Next time you have a zit that needs zapping, simply follow the steps below. You're welcome.
What you need:
- 1 Teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 Tablespoon of honey
- ½ Teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 medium mixing bowl
- Cleanse your face thoroughly.
- Combine baking soda, honey and cinnamon together in the mixing bowl.
- Apply mixture to your face in one even coat.
- Let mask set for 15 to 25 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and follow with soothing face lotion.
By Nicole James