Achieve a Soft, Silky Kisser with this DIY Brown Sugar Lip Scrub
Posted Saturday September 1, 2012 8:56 AM GMT
To do this, you must religiously condition and moisturize your kisser to assure a silky, smooth appearance. Trust us, flaky lipstick isn’t a good look on anybody.
While a slew of cosmetic scrubs are available for purchase from your local beauty retailer, there is also a very easy, very inexpensive version of the formula you can whip up right at home!
The following recipe is for a DIY brown sugar lip scrub, which after one application will make your lips looking as luscious as ever!
What you’ll need:
- ¼ teaspoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon brown sugar
- Small mixing bowl
- Toothbrush to use for scrubbing (optional)
- Mix the olive oil and brown sugar together in a small bowl.
- With either your fingers or a toothbrush, scrub the mixture onto lips in a circular motion for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Rinse off with water. (Note: Some olive oil will stay behind, but that’ll only add more moisture to your lips.)
- Follow with your favorite lip balm!
By: Jessica Bruno