Jessica Chastain: How to Copy The Actress' SAG Award Makeup
Posted Monday January 28, 2013 10:50 AM GMT
"Old Hollywood" is the reoccurring theme of this awards season, and Jessica Chastain epitomizes it better than anyone.
The 35-year-old actress turned out to last night’s SAG Awards (January 27) in a red, satin Alexander McQueen gown, complemented with vintage-looking Water by Harry Winston Collection jewels, side-swept tresses, and sexy makeup.
Beauty expert Kristofer Buckle created the “Zero Dark Thirty” nominee's classy look and disclosed which products he used.
Here's what you'll need to copy Chastain’s look at home:
- YSL Le Teint Touche Éclat in B40
- Lancôme Blush in Peche Joue-Joue
- Giorgio Armani Eye Brow Defining Pencil
- Lancôme Color Design Eye Shadow in Filigree and Snap
- Lancôme Liner Design Gel EyeLiner in Black Fishnets
- Lancôme Hypnôse Star Mascara
- YSL Rouge Volupté Shine in Rouge in Danger