Grammy Gorgeousness: Copy Adele's Red Carpet Beauty Look
Posted Tuesday February 12, 2013 8:28 AM GMT
The 55th Annual Grammy Awards brought out some of the best red carpet looks we’ve seen all season long. But it was the cosmetic looks worn by our favorite A-listers, like Adele, that really caught our eye.
The “Rolling in the Deep” songstress was glammed up by celebrity makeup artist, Michael Ashton who complemented her signature cat eye with dramatic lashes and a soft, pink lip. The final product was nothing short of glamorous and spectacular.
Ashton let us in on the products needed to recreate Adele’s flawless Grammy face.
Here’s everything you’ll need:
- Armani Maestro Fusion Foundation Shade 3
- YSL Touche Eclat
- Lancôme Le Crayon Poudre Brow Pencil
- Lancôme Color Design Infinite 24H Eye Shadow in Continuous Creme
- Lancôme Color Design 5 Shadow & Liner Palette in Coral Crush
- Maybelline Studio Gel Liner in Black
- Lancôme Hypnose Star Mascara in Noir Midnight
- Armani Lip Maestro Number 500
- MyFace Lip Liner in Nude
- Sisley Phyto Lip Star Lip Glos in White Diamond
By Jessica Bruno